Can you even imagine what it is like to remember about everything?

Pity the dead?

No comments
"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love." (Albus Dumbledore)


Well, Dumbledore, for some reason I do pity the dead. Just like today. I do pity those who dead but nobody seems to feel sad. 


When I went to a funeral today, I found out that no one felt sad. They even laugh out loud talking about I-didn't-know-what. I mean, come on did 'this dead man' really means nothing to you? I'm sure that once in his life, he had ever help you. Well, I really dont mean to blame those who live, once again, I just pity the dead. I hope that I wont have those kind of situation when I am dead.


So, Mr Dumbledore, I do agree that we have to pity those who live without love. But for not pity those who dead, sometimes for some reason, I just can't :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

leave me some words :)